Frequently Asked Questions
Can oxidised silver jewellery be cleaned?Varun Grover
In general, oxidized silver jewellery should not be cleaned with jewellery cleaning dips or aggressive polishing that will strip the blackened surface. If cleaning is necessary, use a cotton cloth to remove the excessive blackening.
How can I redeem my Beatnik points?Varun Grover
You can view your Beatnik Points in your account section.
To access Points, you need to be logged in and click on My Account in the navigation menu. Click on "Points" on the left sidebar.
To redeem your Points: The option will be automatically displayed on the cart and checkout page. You can apply the Points you wish to redeem as shown in the screenshot below.
How to store oxidised silver jewellery?Varun Grover
Store the oxidised silver jewellery in an air tight box away from direct sunlight and moisture.
How do I cancel my order?To cancel your order(s) you have to mail us at email@example.com within 24 hrs from the time of purchase made and we will cancel on your behalf. However, if the product has been shipped (which you can track here) we cannot cancel the order and you must initiate a return (read the point above). Note: No shipping charges or extra costs will be charged on cancellations of orders before dispatch.
When will my order be delivered?After successful order completion, we take 2-4 business working days (Monday-Friday) to ship the product from our end. After this, our courier partners (FedEx, Bludart, WowExpress, ShadowFox, Xpressbees, et al) would dispatch and deliver the package at your door-step within 3-7 business working days. In case of any unforeseen delay, you will be duly notified and updated from our end as well as the courier company.
Where can I track/ see the status of my orders?Once you have placed the order with us, you can log in to your account on the website and check the status(stages) of your order and its movement. Alongside this, you will be provided with a LIVE tracking link to track your orders on your registered mobile number and email address by the courier company after the package has been shipped.
When will my refund amount be issued?Once we receive the return order at our warehouse and it has passed the quality check, a refund will be issued within 24hrs upon communication. You will be notified and updated on the same on your registered mobile number and email address. You will be provided with two options to accept the refund amount for all Prepaid as well as COD orders:
- Store Credit: This mounts to the amount that can be used again on our website for future purchases. You need to Log In to your account >> Go to My Wallet >> and use them at the checkout.
- NEFT/IMPS Bank Transfer: A quick bank transfer amounting to the refund amount will be initiated and processed upon communication, after receiving your bank account details. However, your bank may take 5-7 business working days to reflect the amount in your account.
How do I initiate a return?You can easily return the product by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org After the return has been initiated, our courier partners will pick up the package from your doorstep within 3-5 business working days. However, if you wish to return the product here are a few things you must be aware of:
- The time period to return any product purchased from BEATNIK is 7 days, starting from the day it has been delivered to your door-step.
- The tags should be properly attached and untampered at the time of return.
- Any shipping charges levied on your order will not be refunded in case of a return.
- The refund amount will be initiated and transferred within 24hrs after the request has been raised, either via NEFT/IMPS Bank Transfer or in form of Store Credits upon communication.